The 51st Lancaster Grand Prix
January 30 — February 1, 2015
The oldest vintage snowmobile race in the USA!
Friday, Jan. 30
• Vintage Snowmobile Show – FREE Admission! Crane’s Snowmobile Museum, Main St., Lancaster, NH
10 am – 3 pm
• Grand Prix Ball – The Mountain View Grand, Whitefield, NH Dinner, cash bar, music
5:30 pm – 11 pm
Saturday, Jan. 31
• Vintage Ice Snowmobile Racers Oval Ice Track at the Lancaster Fairgrounds
Gates open 7 am, Hot Laps start 9 am, Races start 10 am
• Post Race Fun: Sled Parade down Lancaster’s Main Street
Sunday, Feb. 1
• Lancaster Grand Prix Oval Ice Track at the Lancaster Fairgrounds
Gates open 7 am – Races start 9 am
Enter a raffle for cash prizes! Buy a ticket for the Lancaster Snow Drifters Raffle to win either $500 or $1,000 in cash. Tickets are $5 and winners will be selected on Sunday at the Lancaster Grand Prix. Call 603-788-2193 to purchase a ticket.